A WHOLE DAY EVENT TO BRING TOGETHER
FINANCE PRACTIONNERS FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Do you believe Belgium should lead the way to more sustainable investments, to increase the share of impact capital in the next few years? Are you looking for innovative solutions to redirect your investments? Do you want to know more about the initiatives existing to reach your own SDG in 2030?
The event is sold out
if you have a partner or speaker code, you can still register.
Learn and get inspired
• More than 50 speakers will share their expertise with you. Among them, representatives of SFPI-FPIM, Degroof Petercam Asset Management, Strategies and leaders, EVPA, Ashoka, Pulse foundation, Vlerick and Solvay business schools, Solifin, Incofin, McKinsey, EY and many more.
• Meet and share with more than 40 entrepreneurs showcasing solutions during pitching sessions and at an impact fair.
• Find ways to get involved and get to learn about the new IF Belgium (Impact Finance) Institute.
• Network and share your own activities with experts, practitioners and decision-makers.
In a non-stop evolving context,
- achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 2030 requires huge amounts of investments
- silo approaches are no longer suitable
- sustainability strategies and impact investments are a new response to the SDG-gap
- neighbouring countries are taking similar initiatives
- focusing on societal challenges is more than urgent !
What IF Belgium_Impact WeekRegistration website for What IF Belgium_Impact Week
What IF Belgium Coordination email@example.com
What IF Belgium Coordination firstname.lastname@example.org://www.if-belgium.be
What IF Belgium_Impact WeekWhat IF Belgium_Impact Week0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Maison de la PosteMaison de la PosteHavenlaan 86c 1000 Brussel Belgium